1. Please read these Terms and conditions as by using the website www.bim-connected.nl (hereafter called BIM-Connected) or the application BIM-Bridge you agree to be legally bound by these terms which will take effect immediately on use of BIM-Connected. If you do not agree to be legally bound then please do not access BIM-Connected.
By accessing this web site, you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions described below. Moreover by downloading and using the output of the BIM-Bridge you confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to the Terms and Conditions described below. You also confirm that you have read, understood and agreed to this Terms and Conditions when you purchase a BIM-Bridge license. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website and the BIM-Bridge.
Exclusion of Liability
2. While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on BIM-Connected, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this website. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in BIM-Connected.
3. No warranty is given that BIM-Connected shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability.
4. We accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of BIM-Connected by unauthorised third parties.
5. Access to and use of BIM-Connected is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of BIM-Connected or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection.
6 Where the BIM-Bridge relies on the quality and correctness of the input uploaded by the user, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content on the output of BIM-Bridge. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages arising out of errors or omissions contained in the output of BIM-Bridge
7 All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved to BIM-Connected. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of BIM-Connected is prohibited.
8 You agree to use BIM-Bridge for lawful purposes only, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of BIM-Connected.
9. You agree not to attempt to alter the content of BIM-Connected in any way.
Privacy and Confidentiality
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
11. You agree that the terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by Dutch law and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in The Netherlands.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
12. The contents of BIM-Connected, including these terms and conditions of use, are subject to change by us without prior notification to you.
13. BIM-Connected is a company incorporated in The Netherlands with its registered office, Tongelresestraat 82, Eindhoven, 5613DM.
14. Uploading, updating or any other change regarding files or information published by the user to or on BIM-Connected is subject to analysis by BIM-Connected. By using BIM-Connected, the user agrees with copying and analysis of the users files or information by BIM-Connected. BIM-Connected will not share the uploaded files or information published by the user with third parties without the approval of the user.